Friday 1 April 2011

It'S tHe WeEkEnD !!!!

It's Friday at last. Am at work until 5 but will be out of the door like a rocket, lol. I've got bunnies to finish, eggs to paint, dolls to stuff....it's all go ! I'd love to be able to do it full time but have a mortgage to pay and have to do the 9-5 to cover that :-(
I'm going to make some bears at the weekend also. It's something I tried a while back and made a few and then got carried away with the doll making and kinda stopped doing the bears. I was rummaging through my fabric stash when I discovered all the mohair I'd bought last year and fell in love with it all over again. I have some great patterns from Jenny Loves Benny and can't wait to start. Vivienne Galli is another favourite, her bears are cute too. I thinks she sells on Etsy.
Will be back to report on the bear making process in a day or two, with pictures hopefully !

No comments: