Sunday 3 April 2011

♥ PrIm RaGgEdY AnNiE ~ YuMmY StRaWbErRiEs ♥ jsdean99

♥ PrIm RaGgEdY AnNiE ~ YuMmY StRaWbErRiEs ♥ jsdean99 Just listed a new Annie. She's a 14" blonde with blue eyes this time. She comes with her very own strawberry bowl fillers. I made about 50 of them a few weeks back and discovered them whilst I was looking for something else this evening. Some of them were in the same fabric as Annie's dress, perfect !! I have made the body and legs made for my next bear. He is in ivory sparse mohair and will be around 9" tall when finished. He is completely hand stitched and will undergo a slight grunging to vintage him up a little. The pattern is from Jenny Loves Benny. There's a link to her blog at the bottom of mine. I'll post photos when he starts to look like a bear !!!!

No comments: