I finally finished my 2 Easter bunnies to go on eBay today. I made them weeks ago and got carried away with other projects and delayed finishing them. Made the effort yesterday and after my other half takes some spectacular photos, lol, they'll go on tonight. I'm rubbish at photo taking, I may have mentioned this before. I get so excited that I've finished something and rush to take a photo, usually with camera from phone, and when I load them onto pc is when I notice that I have got strange things in background. You'll see anyway, lol, as today I have incorporated the house phone, cordless mouse, stereo and a tube of lip gloss, oh dear me. On the other hand, Jerry, my partner, does a great job and sets the subjects up beautifully and doesn't get household objects involved in the photos !!
The bunnies were made from a Sweet Meadows Farm pattern and I used some scraps of vintage lace for a collar that I raided from my Mum's stash. I painted the bodies with acrylic pant and sanded it down to soften it up a bit. The painting process started out reasonably OK but then I did get covered in coffee coloured paint before I'd even finished the first one ! Then was the drying dilemma. I really should think things through before I start them as I ended up "hanging" poor bunnies from a small home made line in my kitchen.
New bear is finished too and his photos will go on later, as will a photo of the gift for naming him.