Sunday 27 March 2011

SuNnY SuNdAy

Had a late start today ..... then went to the gym for my usual weekly punishment, lol. No matter how many times I go I still hate the place and if it wasn't for the fact that I have weight to lose, I'd never go there otherwise. I'd never be one of these people that exercise for fun  !!
Pottering round this morning, trying to finish my bunnies but not sure if I'll put them on eBay this week. I have a doll to go on and may put bunnies on next week. May even make some calico Easter eggs as they'll be a quick and easy thing to do one night next week and will be nice to send out with the bunnies.
The sun is shining here and it's nice outside. Saying that, am ignoring the garden and am only looking at it on my way up it to hang out washing. The garden is huge and will be our project later this year, although I have to say my other half has much more enthusiasm than I do for gardening. We've only lived here a year and had other priorities inside the house to complete so the garden got left to its own devices. Next year hopefully the garden will be full of Spring flowers and some blossom trees....oh for a magic wand or a gardener, lol

No comments: