Monday 21 March 2011

AnNiEs GaLoRe !!!!

Here are photos of my latest Annies.....hope you like them. Patterns are by my favourite Doll Maker, Maureen Mills of Sweet Meadows Farm







I love to experiment with different techniques for faces and hair and have discovered the painful art of felting hair. Have broken many needles so far but am determined to get better at it ! I like to make the faces with paints, pastels or watercolours and can never get tired or bored from making Annies. I buy all the dress fabric from the States and spend many a happy hour in my sewing room surrounded by my fabric stash. If I live to be 100 I'll never get through it all, but still I keep buying it. I guess I'm a natural hoarder. I have to sell them all of course or my little house would be over run with them, lol. I have a couple of local shops interetsed in selling them and would be delighted to hear from anyone else who might have a home for my girls !!!

No comments: