Saturday 14 July 2012

BeTTer LaTE tHaN nEvER !

I have got so many projects on the go that I needed to actually finish some of them off whilst I could still get into my sewing room, lol. I made a big effort and I've now got a raggedy kindergarten with only 4 left to complete, yay. Big question is, what do I do with them all? Etsy? Ebay? Sell to stores or open a selling blog? Hopefully It'll take less time to decide than it did to actually finish them, ha ha.
Here is a picture of Ellie, made from a Vintage Polka Dot pattern. Just needs her shoes painted (but you can't see that as I only photographed the top bit :-)

Hope you like her as much as I do, she'll be hard to part with but I need to get my sewing room back, lol. More photos to follow soon x

3 comments:

Miranda Ixie said...

She's beautiful! What a sweet face! Oh, I hope she finds a great home, but I think she would be very difficult to part with. Good luck!

The MemoryBook Shoppe said...

As a collector of elephants, I adore this little lady. So incredibly cute.

Cathyraggedy said...

I love the elephant she,s so cute hugs