Monday 12 December 2011

NeW AnNiEs oN EbAy

Hello Everyone,
Doesn't time slip away too quickly? I last posted here in August and now it's December already. I've been quite busy in the past few months. I was fortunate enough to go on a business trip to Framingham near Boston MA. I work for a huge US retailer and this is where the head office is. It was a really nice area and I had a trip down to New Bedford to see a company. I think I want a transfer to Boston, lol. 2 weeks later and I had a fantastic holiday in Utah in September with my partner and my76 year old Mum. She had a great time and shopped until I dropped, lol. Was back in the UK for a couple of weeks then went to Shanghai and Hong Kong on a work trip and that was a pretty hectic 10 days. Back to reality now and I mnaged to finish  4 dolls and put them on Ebay. "Buy it Now" was my choice this time. I sold one within an hour and thought I was on a roll...heheheh, no such luck. Will wait out the week and see what happens. Meanwhile am open to offers if anyone would like one.
I'll be back soon with more Winter dolls ........
Best Wishes to everyone for a Happy Christmas
Jill :-)
DSC01008-1.jpg image by jsdean99DSC01011-1.jpg image by jsdean99DSC01013-1.jpg image by jsdean99

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

So very good to hear from you Jill!! I've missed you and have thought of you often....Wow - how lucky you are to be able to have a job that takes you all over the world....Some day, if you ever get close to Nod, I would love to meet up with you. Hope you are having a magical holiday season....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin